GSFA MCC Participant Guide
Information in this Participant Guide is intended for mortgage professionals only. Homebuyers interested in the GSFA MCC Program will want to Contact Us or a Participating Lender for more information and/or a program application.
Our Participant Guide contains links to program guidelines, term sheets, lender bulletins, and much more for GSFA MCC Participating Lenders.
View the tab "Participation Guidelines & Training" for details on how to become an approved lender or get training on procedures for submitting a GSFA MCC Application.
Click tab to display contents.
General Guidelines & Reservation Info
- MCC Program Manual — Updated 1/27/15
- Link to Reservation Portal
- GSFA MCC 2016 Allocation — Updated 2/06/17
- GSFA MCC 2015 Orange County Specific Allocation — Updated 2/06/17
Program Overview (Term Sheets)
Program Income Limits
- Income and Sales Price Limits
- Targeted Area Census Tracts — Updated 1/27/2015
- Census Tract Lookup Tool
Program Updates / Bulletins
GSFA sends program updates (Lender Bulletins) for the GSFA MCC Program directly to the Participating Lender (via the main contact on record). Contact your internal communications department or branch manager to obtain program updates.
- MCC-002 MCC Application Checklist — Revised 03/07/17
- MCC-003 Application and Affidavit — 01/27/15
- MCC-004 Seller Affidavit — 01/27/15
- MCC-005 Certification of No Income — 01/27/15
- MCC-006 Tax Return Affidavit — 01/27/15
- MCC-007 Closing Package Checklist — 04/25/16
- MCC-008 Borrower's Closing Affidavit — 01/27/15
- MCC-009 Lender's Closing Certificate — 01/27/15
- MCC-010 Recapture Tax Notice — 01/27/15
- RMCC-001 Application Checklist — 01/27/15
- RMCC-002 Application and Affidavit — 01/27/15
- RMCC-003 Exhibit A — 01/27/15
- RMCC-004 Ownership Change Addendum — 01/27/15
- IRS Form 8396 (For Holder of MCC)
- IRS Form 8329 (For Lender)
Re-issuance of MCC (RMCC) Forms
To become a Participating Lender, complete and return signed copies of the following documents to GSFA:
Live Online Webinars
GSFA MCCTM Program
Conference Call-in Number: (877) 607-5440 | Conference Code: 0000
Pre-registration is strongly recommended, as space is limited.
- Tuesday, May 02, 2017 | 02:00 PM - 03:00 PM PDT | Register Now
- Thursday, May 18, 2017 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT | Register Now
The marketing literature provided below is for use by Participating Lenders ONLY. The literature is available for download in PDF format for ease of printing. The templates are intentionally designed with blank input fields for the GSFA Participating Lender to add company and contact information before printing.
By downloading and using the templates below, you certify that you are a GSFA MCC Participating Lender and agree to abide by the GSFA Marketing Guidelines.
GSFA MCC® Program
Please note: If you need to download the most recent version of Acrobat Reader, you may do so by clicking on the "Get Acrobat Reader" button displayed below.
Should you have further questions about the above documents, loan program specifics, participation requirements, etc., please Contact Us directly at (855) 740-8422 or email .
Back to top